Quality of Logs
- Minimum diameter at the top: 6" (inches)
- Maximum diameter at the butt: 27" (inches)
- Lengths: 12'-14'-16' with 4" to 6" overlengths
- No rut accepted
- Logs with rut will be put back on the truck immediately
Quality of Tree Lenghts
- Minimum diameter at the small end : 4" (inches)
- Minimum diameter at the big end : 6" (inches)
- Maximum diameter at the big end : 27" (inches)
- 75% of the tree must have at least 5" in diameter
- Minimal lengths : 12'-14'-16'-24' and more
Quality of the tree itself
- No rut accepted for tree lengths under 9" at the big end.
- Rut of no more than 30% (center) of the diameter on the tree lengths of more than 10" at the big end.
Non-acceptable tree lengths
The tree lengths that do not meet the standards specified above will be put back on the trailer immediately. If the driver declines, we will pay that wood as fuel chip.